Saturday, December 8, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

See how busy? I haven't even posted in over two weeks. Life gets out of control. I keep thinking, if I can just get through this week, next week on the calendar doesn't look that bad. And then the calendar fills up. Very aggravating.

So this week, I had a Girl Scout District meeting on Mon. night, an HOA board meeting Tuesday night, a school bake sale on Thurs. and a Girl Scout meeting Thurs. night, and tonight I took Taryn to a production of The Littlest Angel at the Charlotte Children's Theater (for Girl Scouts). Wednesday night was the only night I was home. I haven't wrapped a single Christmas present and I know I have more stuff to do that I'm trying to block out.

I cannot imagine what mothers do who work full-time and have children. Of course, if I worked full-time, I would not schedule so much stuff, but even still. There's always dishes, laundry, etc. My house could use a serious purge/spring cleaning and the time is coming. In addition, the whole house needs painting, a task that is so daunting, I cannot even think about it right now.

Taryn's running a fever tonight and says her throat hurts. I hope it's not another strep throat coming on. She caught this about a month ago from a friend at school (who just had it again). More than likely, we'll spend another Saturday at a doctor's office or urgent care.

Enough venting. I should be off to bed. I'm so exhausted from this week that I could sleep for a month!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi Diane..nice blog! Please tell Harrison that his Auntie Cindy is a klutz, too lol