Saturday, August 9, 2008

Definitely not my child

While it is common knowledge that I am about as white and freckled as can be, apparently Taryn has not inherited my skin type as you can see from her fantastic tan she has accumulated this summer swimming in grandma's pool. You can clearly see the shape of her swimsuit delineated on her back. LOL! And while I was careful not to take a picture of her entire behind to put on here, I did get a picture of her leg where the tan line stops.

Even sunscreen hasn't prevented her from getting a very nice tan this summer.




1 comment:

Karyl said...

Woo hooo! What a tan! Sunscreen can only do so much. I use it and still get a tan, I just don't burn. I'm just impressed that her suit hasn't moved much at all over the summer...those lines are perfect!