Monday, August 25, 2008

School's in!!!

School started this past Wednesday, August 20th. Oh Happy Day!!! I had two days where I accomplished a great deal more than I had on any given day over the summer and on Thursday Harrison and I met daddy for lunch at our favorite Thai place and then I took Harrison to Chuck E Cheese, just the two of us. Tomorrow marks the start of the first full week of school and I have a million things I want to get done so I look forward to it.

Harrison will start his Mother's Morning Out on Sept. 2nd and he will attend four mornings a week from 9am to noon (only weekday he doesn't go is Wed.). I am working on a list of all the things that have been piling up and that I need to get done during those 12 hours in the week. I am excited at the prospect of possibly getting caught up on a lot of things that have been put off for far too long.

1 comment:

Karyl said...

You are one lucky mommy! Freedom for even just a few hours is worth it's weight in gold! I'm jealous.