Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another milestone for Taryn

Taryn got her ears pierced last Saturday! She'd been talking about it for awhile and frankly I didn't think she'd go through with it, so I'd been putting her off. But we were heading up around the mall area so I asked her if she wanted to go get her ears pierced and she said yes. I gave her about ten chances to back out and she didn't, although she started to get real anxious and crying before they even touched her.

After they did it, however, she cried a little but not as bad as I thought. She didn't even scream when they did it. She picked out her own 3mm pink cubic zirconium earrings. I told her after the six weeks healing time, I will take her shopping for some pretty new earrings.



1 comment:

Karyl said...

What a lucky girl! I wasn't allowed to get my ears pierced until I was 9! But my sister took me when I was 8 and got them pierced. What a great big sister I have!