Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I've been struck down!!!!

As I sit here awaiting a call from my doctor's office to be seen today, I figured I'd post. I've been struck down with an intestinal bug for the past four days and I am miserable. I have no strength and I'm tired of mostly being cooped up in my house. I'm falling way behind on things I need to get done and there's no apparent cause for my malady. No one else has caught it, which leads me to believe it may not be viral as one would expect. In any event, I have lost five pounds in four days. Can't beat that diet, but I would have preferred to lose them any other way.

On top of that problem, I also was diagnosed with a sinus infection at the urgent care on Sunday. They glossed over my intestinal issues and didn't even address them. At that point, they were relatively new and I figured they would pass within 24 hours as they usually do, so I didn't press the issue. That was not to be the case, unfortunately, as it is now Wednesday and I continue to suffer.

Let's hope I didn't catch something weird!

No comments: